Mary Mary’s Erica and Tina Campbell have decided to cancel their highly anticipated Have A Mary Mary Christmas Tour as Erica’s February due date draws near.
The singer has been advised by doctors that she cannot continue working at her current pace without risk of potential premature delivery. After careful consideration, the ladies have determined it is best to cancel the entire tour at this time, including their New Year’s Eve show.
A dizzyingly packed year of high-profile national television appearances, including performances on the NAACP Image Awards, “The Talk,” “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” twice, “The Mo’Nique Show,” BET’s “Black Girls Rock,” The Soul Train Music Awards, ABC’s Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, and Macy’s Atlanta Thanksgiving Day Great Tree Lighting as well as an interview on Good Morning America, underscores their massive star power, and their ongoing commitment to hard work. Associations with the American Red Cross, Pillsbury and the just announced WE TV series are examples of their widespread appeal. Read more here.
- BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Eddie Long Steps Down!
- Video: Student Hangs Confederate Flag In Dorm
- Video: Shaquille O’Neal Dishes To Robin Roberts About Life After The NBA
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Decides to (Again) File for Divorce!
- Anonymous Secret Santa: Businessman Hands Out $100 Bills In America’s Poorest City (VIDEO)
- Up-Date: Muhammad Ali Home From Hospital After Losing Consciousness
- “Thou, Dear God”: A Collection of Prayers by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!