Source: CHRIS KLEPONIS / Getty
It’s that time of the year when everyone gets together and comes up with their top ten lists of everything: celebrity moments, memes, shocking news, music & more.
So it’s fitting that the coolest president to ever grace the oval office would come up with his own.
He puts a presidential spin on the tradition by listing the best things that happened to our country this year.
Here’s his list:
10. The economy. The unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been in eight years.
9. Health care. 90% of Americans are insured.
8. America’s global leadership on climate change.
7. Progress in the Americas. Viva Cuba!
6. Preventing the spread of nuclear weapons.
5. Standing strong against terrorism
4. “Made in America” trade secured across the Asia-Pacific
3. A Christmas miracle: Congress passed a bipartisan budget that invests in the middle class. Also a bipartisan education bill was passed into law to help students prepare for college.
2. Same-sex marriage
1. The American people working together
Do you think he left anything out? What was your favorite moment of the year?