Jason Bolden as been tied to some of your favorite women in entertainment like La La Anthony, Taraji P. Henson, and Gabrielle Union just to name a few. We featured him back in February as a part of the New York Fashion Week Noir series here.
Not only can he put together a look worthy of the red carpet, he can now add designer brand to his resume. His new JSN Studio sunglasses are deserving of a little shine. I’ve been able to try them out firsthand and they’re really something else.
As a person who struggles with Onlinesunglassesshophobia (the fear of buying sunglasses online. It’s a real phobia, trust me), I am pleased to let you know JSN Studio sunglasses are made for heads of all sizes and look even better in person.
One thing that stands out about his line of shades is that they have a unique presence. I follow Jason’s Instagram and every time they pop up in my feed, I’m able to recognize them before I even look at the handle. Their oversized, well-made classic design makes them great for the long fashion haul.
The Max Smoke sunnies are for the everyday fashionista and glamour girl. Whether you want to hide out from a late night or you’re glammed-up and ready to walk your own concrete runway, these oversized sunglasses will get the job done. Pair them with the perfect lipstick and go!:
The Oscar Clear sunnies are for the music festival aficionado. Rock out at Essence Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana, Wireless Festival in the UK, or the OVO Fest in Toronto, Canada, wearing these babies:
The George Tort sunnies are perfect for the girl who’s serious about her style. This classic cat-eye frame has just enough of a nod to the 50s and 60s, while giving your look a modern edge:
PHOTO CREDIT: JSN Studio
BFF Style: Every Time Amber Rose & Blac Chyna Perfected Each Other’s Fly
1. All white everything.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Boss b*tches.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Slayyy, queens.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. Muva and Chyna complement each other’s fly.Source:Splash 4 of 8
5. The BFFs experienced their glo’ up together.Source:Splash 5 of 8
6. That moment when you’re texting your BFF and she’s standing right next to you. #CasualCool.Source:Splash 6 of 8
7. Blac Chyna and Amber Rose took a trip to Cannes and attended a yacht party…Source:Splash 7 of 8
8. And of course they both got the BFF memo to be in full-on glam mode.Source:Splash 8 of 8
Oversized And In Charge: JSN Studio Sunnies For Every Girl was originally published on hellobeautiful.com