Source: Photo By Tom Carter / Getty
1 John 1:8 (NKJV)
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
It is our nature to always be right; however, when it comes to sin, we must be careful to not deceive ourselves by claiming to be so righteous. No one is living a faultless life—even at our best, we mess up (whether intentionally or not). Let’s be truthful and accept the fact that we are all “a work in progress”. Please be patient with me, God is not through with me yet!
Also On Spirit 1400:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 15
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 15
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 15
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 15
6. Smiling Days
6 of 15
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 15
8. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
8 of 15
9. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
9 of 15
10. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
10 of 15
11. Happy Sunday!
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
13 of 15
14. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
14 of 15
15 of 15