The folks at Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York City have some explaining to do.
Yesterday, a visitor to the museum posted a photo of a figure who I guess was supposed to be Bey, but looks more like a hybrid of 2003-era Britney Spears and Leona Lewis in a Beyonce costume.
See the madness for yourself.
And worse, apparently, there is a history of fails when it comes to wax Beyonces.
See the evidence:
How do we fix this? What do you guys think?
All The Times Madame Tussauds Tried To Pass Off A Tired-Looking White Woman As Beyoncé
1 of 14
2.2 of 14
3. Beyonce Wax Figure At Madame TussaudSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. No, Seriously, Who Is This?Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Have They Ever Seen Beyonce?Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. If You Squint Hard, You Can MAYBE See BeySource:Getty 6 of 14
7. That's Supposed To Be Bey, But It Looks Like BritneySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. NoSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. These Are Just The Worst EverSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Is That Leona Lewis?Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Why Does This Keep Happening?Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. This Is So ConfusingSource:WENN 12 of 14
13. Allegedly BeyonceSource:WENN 13 of 14
14. At Least They Gave Her Curly HairSource:WENN 14 of 14
Who Is This White Woman Madame Tussauds Is Trying To Pass Off As Beyonce? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com