Lynn Richardson chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about saving money for the new year. Lynn talks about the fatigue that comes with holiday season, and all the shopping that takes place. It all starts as far back as just after Halloween, and then by the end of the year everybody is broke! But it doesn’t have to be that way; she talks about the gains in the book of Job, and how agreeing with God can prevent us from being broke.
Plus, Lynn talks about where to start with credit debt- by communicating with your debtors, and not trying to take it all on at once. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Everything We Know About The Police Killing Of Danny Ray Thomas
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Scripture For The Week “Don’t Be Ashamed”
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: When GOD Trusts You With Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Former School Superintendent, Dallas Dance, Sentenced