Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- That’s Not Christian! Faith Academy Accused Of School Racism In Federal Complaint
- How To Help A Loved One Who May Need Counseling [EXCLUSIVE]
- Early Voting Has Begun In Maryland
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Naomi & Ruth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ramel Smith: “Find A Psychologist Or Therapist Before You Need One” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- American Greetings Created This Racist Father’s Day Card And People Are Outraged
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Tell How The Met [VIDEO]
- Women Found Dead On Bleachers In Northeast Baltimore Is Identified