Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ladies First: 49th NAACP Image Awards
- Gospel Legend Edwin Hawkins Passes Away
- Simone Biles Reveals Sexual Abuse By Gymnastic Doctor
- Clutch: Listen To 30 Of MLK’s Greatest Speeches On Tidal
- On This Day In 2001: Wikipedia Launched Its Free Encyclopedia
- Dr. King’s Niece Claims Trump Isn’t Racist Because Of Tax Cuts
- Get Up Poll: Crazy, Funny Things That Mama Used To Say [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fix It, Jesus: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Nephew Defends Trump’s Racism
- White Woman Sprays Sulfuric Acid On Her Own Face, Blames It On Nonexistent Black Woman
- The Wake Up: CBC To Honor Recy Taylor; MLK’s National Park And Hattie McDaniel Biopic In The Works