Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Campaigning While Black Too Often Involves Police Encounters
- Multiple Deaths Reported In Warehouse Shooting In Harford County