What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Baltimore City Approves Transfer Of Speed Camera Money To Police Department
- Baltimore City Public Schools Opens Investigation Into Sexual Assault Allegations Involving Student
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Four Young People Hurt In East Baltimore Shooting
- Masks Now Required In All Maryland Public Schools
- Meet Lawrence Brooks, The Nation’s Oldest World War II Vet Turns 112
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors