Erica Campbell starts off this Faith Walk with Matthew 5:23, which tells us to reconcile with our loved ones before we try to praise God. What kind of praise can we give God if we are preoccupied with contention or anger in our heart? We have to be able to connect with the Father, and when you’re holding such negativity in your heart, you can’t really connect.
The bible also spells out how many times God has had to forgive us, and instructs us to forgive that many times as well. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Marilyn Mosby Says Thousands Of Cases Effected By Gun Trace Task Force Case
- Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today
- B’More History Maker: Antonio Moore
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Ryan Coogler On How African-Americans Never Lost African Roots
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”