GRIFF says he has completed his Cali Worship Fast, which required him to stay away from meats, sweets and alcohol. He reflects on the clarity he has felt he has felt over the last 21 days. But now that the fast is over, he can have a little treat every now and again. Yesterday, he says, he had a piece of chocolate for the first time in those 21 days, and it was such a magical moment that he had to close his eyes.
Today, he is so overwhelmed with gratitude about that experience that he had to pray about it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this hilarious clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Marilyn Mosby Says Thousands Of Cases Effected By Gun Trace Task Force Case
- Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today
- B’More History Maker: Antonio Moore
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Ryan Coogler On How African-Americans Never Lost African Roots
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”