President Donald Trump claims he has ushered in an ebullient “new American moment,’’ on Tuesday as he issued his first State of the Union address.
“Over the last year, we have made incredible progress and achieved extraordinary success,” Trump said. “. . . Through it all, we have seen the beauty of America’s soul and the steel in America’s spine.”
His speech the longest since Bill Clinton’s State of the Union address in 2000.
Dre’s #breakfastbite.. Has your opinion of Trump changed after the State of the Union? (via IG & Twitter) @drejohnson1 @92qjamsbmore
Toiya Best Nope he’s still the biggest jackass of them all!!! Gm Dre!!
Shakira Jackson No he is still so Donald Duck
Michael Foy That speech was not organic, original or from his heart. He speech was written to try to recapture the lost voters.
Mac Mcknight Nope. Still an Orange racist
Kevin Boardley Trump suck
Mimi Crawford Negative
Karen Taylor No!! 45 is a piece of work!! #NotMyPresident
Tanisha Perry He Actually Talked Like He Had Some Sense…
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Register To Join Us At Survivor Soul Stroll 2018
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore’s Opinion Of Trump After The State Of The Union was originally published on 92q.com