Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]