Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- An Ode To The Black Families Left Behind
- Maryland School Shooting Happened Over A Broken Heart
- This Beautiful 9-Year-Old Girl Committed Suicide After Being Teased For Her Braids
- Austin Bomber’s Death Didn’t Stop Black Victim’s Family’s Fear, Grief And Police Mistrust
- Sacramento Police Brutality Was Thriving Before Stephon Clark