Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mayor Brandon Scott Out of Quarantine, Credits Vaccine For “Mild” Symptoms
- Federal Judge Rules Group Can Hold Protest Despite City Objections
- New Speed & Red-Light Cameras Coming To Select Baltimore Neighborhoods
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Indianapolis Police Under Investigation, Including Sgt. Charged For Kicking Handcuffed Black Man In The Face
- Here We Go Again: McMichaels’ Defense Attorneys Ask Judge To Let Jury Hear Ahmaud Arbery Was On Probation When He Died