In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says her husband Warryn decided that they should come up with a family prayer. The prayer started off with an emphasis on grace and peace. Erica says grace and peace are great influencers to our faith, because if we always keep a peaceful spirit, it is not the absence of confusion, but the presence of God.
God’s grace is what carries us through all of life’s difficulties- and that is where our peace should come from. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #BlackGirlMagic! Trinidad and Tobago Swears In First Female President
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- Trump Wants To Increase Military Size But Recruiters Are Having Trouble Finding People That Want To Enlist
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- School Closings For The Metropolitian Area Of Baltimore
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]