In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says her husband Warryn decided that they should come up with a family prayer. The prayer started off with an emphasis on grace and peace. Erica says grace and peace are great influencers to our faith, because if we always keep a peaceful spirit, it is not the absence of confusion, but the presence of God.
God’s grace is what carries us through all of life’s difficulties- and that is where our peace should come from. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]