In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says her husband Warryn decided that they should come up with a family prayer. The prayer started off with an emphasis on grace and peace. Erica says grace and peace are great influencers to our faith, because if we always keep a peaceful spirit, it is not the absence of confusion, but the presence of God.
God’s grace is what carries us through all of life’s difficulties- and that is where our peace should come from. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mandate Requiring City Employees To Be Vaccinated Underway In Baltimore
- Mayor Brandon Scott Out of Quarantine, Credits Vaccine For “Mild” Symptoms
- Federal Judge Rules Group Can Hold Protest Despite City Objections
- New Speed & Red-Light Cameras Coming To Select Baltimore Neighborhoods
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Indianapolis Police Under Investigation, Including Sgt. Charged For Kicking Handcuffed Black Man In The Face