In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell reminds us that it’s all love. God loves you, point blank. When you mess up, the enemy has a way of making you think, feel and live in condemnation. And while you should acknowledge when you have done something wrong, it’s important to realize that God made provision for all of it, for each and every one of us.
Our job is to turn and surrender to Him, and then to receive His love. That’s harder to do than it seems because it’s difficult for us to imagine a love that goes behind our mistakes. But God came back to give us a new commandment- “love each other, just as I have loved you.” So we’ve got to love ourselves and each other, no matter what. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- New Law Cracks Down On Illegal Dumping In Baltimore
- $525K Settlement Awarded To Victim Wrongly Sent To Prison By Corrupt GTTF Cops
- Justice For Ta’Neasha Chappell: Family Of Woman Who Died In Police Custody Hires Breonna Taylor Attorneys
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Georgia Republicans Purged Black Board Of Elections Members, Witness Testifies At Senate Field Hearing
- Elderly Man Shot & Killed While Trying To Retrieve Stolen Scooter, Police Looking For 2 Suspects
- Police Searching For Driver Behind Dundalk Hit-And-Run That Killed 16-Year-Old Girl
- Black Older Adults Are Being Left Behind In The Fight Against Racial Injustice – The Time To Advocate For Them Is Now
- After Losing NBA Finals, Chris Paul Says He’s Not Retiring And Will Be ‘Back To Work’ Next Season