In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell reminds us that it’s all love. God loves you, point blank. When you mess up, the enemy has a way of making you think, feel and live in condemnation. And while you should acknowledge when you have done something wrong, it’s important to realize that God made provision for all of it, for each and every one of us.
Our job is to turn and surrender to Him, and then to receive His love. That’s harder to do than it seems because it’s difficult for us to imagine a love that goes behind our mistakes. But God came back to give us a new commandment- “love each other, just as I have loved you.” So we’ve got to love ourselves and each other, no matter what. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- Hurricanes ‘Disproportionately’ Harm Black Neighborhoods–It’s Because Of Environmental Racism
- New Area Code Coming To Parts Of Maryland In 2023
- 7 Shot, Including 5 Women, In Overnight Shootings In Baltimore
- Southwest Flight Attendants Protest Outside Of BWI Airport
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- Mayor Brandon Scott Announces Date For Annual Fall Cleanup
- Report: Suspect Wanted In DC Murder Of Baltimore Man Shoots At Police Before Barricading Himself
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘This Is Between Ime Udoka & Nia Long’ | Episode 19
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [9-27-2022]