Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Be Prepared: Snow & Wintry Mix Expected For Monday Around Baltimore
- Rapper Dee Dave Remembered With Vigil One Year Later After Death
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration
- Designer Sergio Hudson Details His Process For Creating VP Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Day Outfits
- Baseball Legend Hank Aaron Dies At 86
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- Read The Letter Kwame Kilpatrick Sent Trump Pleading For A Commutation: ‘I Applaud Your Boldness’
- COVID-19 Research Study and Minorities: IS IT SAFE?
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com