Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- EXCLUSIVE: LaLa Anthony On Migraines, Motherhood And Never Missing The Met Gala
- Aveda Salon Charged A Curly Haired Customer A Texture Fee
- SpeakHER Podcast: Season 3, Episode 7, Syrah Scott On Continuing The Fight For Flint & Communities Affected By The Lead Water Crisis
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Are Hair Supplements Needed For Hair Growth?
- Council President Wants Mayor to Spend $34 Million On Heating & Cooling Systems For Schools
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com