Isaiah Washington chatted with Erica Campbell about his new movie “Behind The Movement,” which will airs on TVOne on Sunday at 7pm ET. role as E. D. Nixon, a crucial player in the organization of the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Isaiah raves about the script, written by Katrina M. O’Gilvie. He says that when his family and friends saw the movie, they thought he threw his own words in there. But Isaiah says it was one of the few scripts “where all I had to do was follow the magic in the words.”
Isaiah also talks about the detail with which the director and the producer put the film together, by truthfully and fairly tell the stories of fourteen “regular people who were highly instrumental in creating, fathering and mothering” the civil rights movement. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- COVID-19 Research Study and Minorities: IS IT SAFE?
- Kamala Harris Sworn In Using A Bible Owned By Baltimore Born Thurgood Marshall
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Maryland For $730M Jackpot
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]
- The Dollys, Coming Soon: Jermaine Dolly Shares Engagement Photos
- Ex Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Not Among Those On Trump’s Clemency List
Isaiah Washington On Learning About Civil Rights Beyond Rosa Parks & MLK Jr. [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com