Isaiah Washington chatted with Erica Campbell about his new movie “Behind The Movement,” which will airs on TVOne on Sunday at 7pm ET. role as E. D. Nixon, a crucial player in the organization of the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Isaiah raves about the script, written by Katrina M. O’Gilvie. He says that when his family and friends saw the movie, they thought he threw his own words in there. But Isaiah says it was one of the few scripts “where all I had to do was follow the magic in the words.”
Isaiah also talks about the detail with which the director and the producer put the film together, by truthfully and fairly tell the stories of fourteen “regular people who were highly instrumental in creating, fathering and mothering” the civil rights movement. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Are Hair Supplements Needed For Hair Growth?
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- 10 Affordable Plus Size Outfits You Need Out For Your Next Fall Night Out
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- #MeToo Founder Tarana Burke Has A Message For Comedians Trying To Return After Sexual Misconduct
- California Leads The Charge By Signing A Bill Into Law Preventing The Sales And Production Of Fur
- Capital City Mambo Sauce Co-Owner Charles Jones Dead At Age 46
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Popeyes Fried Turkey [VIDEO]
- Gospel Great Bobby Jones Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- One Person Rescued After Car Crashes into Utility Pole in Rosedale
Isaiah Washington On Learning About Civil Rights Beyond Rosa Parks & MLK Jr. [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com