Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tracee Ellis Ross’ ‘Black-ish’ Character To Possibly Have A Prequel Show, Lyft Providing Free Rides To Certain Places For Black History Month & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Should Travel [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Don’t Have To Look Like What You’ve Been Through [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spike Lee Has Some Advice For Gucci & Prada, Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Father & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: I’m So Glad God Didn’t Make Me A Singer [VIDEO]
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com