Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- The Death Penalty Could Be Reinstated In Maryland
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Man Stabbed Outside National Portrait Gallery
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Alarming Suicide Rate For Black Children
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com