Jermaine Dolly stepped in For Erica Campbell to host on “Get Up!” mornings. He chatted with TJ and GRIFF about his background. He talks about how his upbringing as an only child contributes to his very intentional comedy. When TJ asks if he has a girlfriend, he doesn’t hesitate to shout her out. Then, he talks about his journey as a singer, and how he went from not really trying to sing- and imitating women’s voices in church- to becoming the artist he is today!
Jermaine also talks about being from Philly, and how it felt to witness their historic first Super Bowl win this year. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mandate Requiring City Employees To Be Vaccinated Underway In Baltimore
- Mayor Brandon Scott Out of Quarantine, Credits Vaccine For “Mild” Symptoms
- Federal Judge Rules Group Can Hold Protest Despite City Objections
- New Speed & Red-Light Cameras Coming To Select Baltimore Neighborhoods
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Indianapolis Police Under Investigation, Including Sgt. Charged For Kicking Handcuffed Black Man In The Face
Jermaine Dolly Talks About How He Unexpectedly Became A Singer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com