In this True Hollywood Bible Story, Kirk Franklin, and GRIFF tell the story of 2 Samuel 12. Nathan the Prophet came to King David with something very difficult to tell him. When Nathan comes into see him, he looks in his eyes and sees that things are a little bit off. Nathan tells him a story that reflects to the King what he has done wrong himself. The King doesn’t take it all to well, but it needed to be said.
Sometimes, you’re living foul, and it takes somebody to bring it to your attention for you to realize. It’s a hard pill to swallow, but sometimes you’ve got to. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Planet Of The Apes: This Gorilla Walks Like A Human For One Important Reason
- Jay Z Invests $3 Million Into An App That Could Change The Face Of Our Criminal Justice System
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prince Harry Reportedly Refuses Prenup Ahead Of Marriage To Meghan Markle
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Cop Who Killed A Black Man In Front Of His Children Indicted For Lying
- Travis Greene Speaks On The Impact Of His Hit Song “You’ve Waited” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trippy: Scientists Gave Depressed Monkeys Ayahuasca And It Helped
- R.I.P: What We Know About The 6 Victims In Deadly Miami Bridge Collapse