Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- That’s Not Christian! Faith Academy Accused Of School Racism In Federal Complaint
- How To Help A Loved One Who May Need Counseling [EXCLUSIVE]
- Early Voting Has Begun In Maryland
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Naomi & Ruth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ramel Smith: “Find A Psychologist Or Therapist Before You Need One” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- American Greetings Created This Racist Father’s Day Card And People Are Outraged
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Tell How The Met [VIDEO]
- Women Found Dead On Bleachers In Northeast Baltimore Is Identified