Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: I Lost My Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Baltimore City Remains The Least Healthy Jurisdiction In Maryland
- Jury Acquits White Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Black Teenager In The Back