Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Campaigning While Black Too Often Involves Police Encounters
- Multiple Deaths Reported In Warehouse Shooting In Harford County