Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Old Bay Salty Over New Bae, Files Lawsuit
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
- Urban One Honors: April Ryan Aims To “Aspire To Inspire”
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’