After playing a gospel song from an atypical artist, Erica Campbell talked about her mission to show love across cultural lines in gospel music. While it’s important to be proud of what you sing as black gospel artist, she explains, there’s no point in vilifying other cultures.
Often, we play into the arbitrary separations society imposes onto humanity. But God doesn’t see color like we do. So why continue to keep ourselves divided? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #BlackGirlMagic! Trinidad and Tobago Swears In First Female President
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- Trump Wants To Increase Military Size But Recruiters Are Having Trouble Finding People That Want To Enlist
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- School Closings For The Metropolitian Area Of Baltimore
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]