All of us have heart problems, Erica Campbell explains. Disappointments, let downs and heartbreak don’t just come from relationships. Things just don’t always go the way we want them too. One time, Erica Campbell recalls being really sad after a break-up. She opened up her bible to a random page, and the message she got was John 14:1: “let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me.”
You can’t changed what happened, but you can change how you respond to it. So speak life and God’s word over your situation, and He’ll take care of you and everything concerning you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Manager Messy Calls Cops On Black Sorority So Officer Can Watch Women Pay For Food
- If You Wondered About The Motive Behind Melania Trump’s Border Visit, Her Jacket Said It All
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Is Leading The Charge Of Black Leaders Opposing Trump’s Immigration Detention Policy
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]
- Janet Jackson Opens Up About Struggle With Depression
- Why? A Unite The Right “White Civil Rights” Rally Is Approved For D.C.