All of us have heart problems, Erica Campbell explains. Disappointments, let downs and heartbreak don’t just come from relationships. Things just don’t always go the way we want them too. One time, Erica Campbell recalls being really sad after a break-up. She opened up her bible to a random page, and the message she got was John 14:1: “let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me.”
You can’t changed what happened, but you can change how you respond to it. So speak life and God’s word over your situation, and He’ll take care of you and everything concerning you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: I Lost My Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Baltimore City Remains The Least Healthy Jurisdiction In Maryland
- Jury Acquits White Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Black Teenager In The Back