Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- That’s Not Christian! Faith Academy Accused Of School Racism In Federal Complaint
- How To Help A Loved One Who May Need Counseling [EXCLUSIVE]
- Early Voting Has Begun In Maryland
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Naomi & Ruth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ramel Smith: “Find A Psychologist Or Therapist Before You Need One” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- American Greetings Created This Racist Father’s Day Card And People Are Outraged
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Tell How The Met [VIDEO]
- Women Found Dead On Bleachers In Northeast Baltimore Is Identified