GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: I Lost My Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Baltimore City Remains The Least Healthy Jurisdiction In Maryland
- Jury Acquits White Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Black Teenager In The Back