GRIFF’s prayer today is a little different. He spoke about how he had to block several of his male friends on social media because they weren’t wearing shirts in their profile pictures. GRIFF is praying that they find shirts or jackets to put on.
He believes that his friends are too old to be shirtless on social media. GRIFF is also tired of men using filters. So if you want to remain friends with GRIFF on social media please put a shirt on.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Baltimore Ravens 2018 Schedule
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]