We all love differently and sometimes its not communicated right with the people we are with. Erica Campbell spoke about how some view love like it’s in the movies and that’s not how love is. It’s spending quality time and showing certain actions.
When that’s not done it can be devastating for people. GRIFF mentioned a quote, which about not remembering what people said, but rather their actions. Tell us how you communicate love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- GET THE LOOK: Logan Browning’s 2020 SAG Awards Coral Smokey Eye
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Report Shows Baltimore Has The Highest Rate Of STD’s In The Country
- Prayer Requests “When You Pray, Expect An Answer”
- Sunday School Review “A Dedicated Prayer”
Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com