We all love differently and sometimes its not communicated right with the people we are with. Erica Campbell spoke about how some view love like it’s in the movies and that’s not how love is. It’s spending quality time and showing certain actions.
When that’s not done it can be devastating for people. GRIFF mentioned a quote, which about not remembering what people said, but rather their actions. Tell us how you communicate love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Chick-fil-A Introducing Keto-Friendly Menu
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com