Sometimes we just aren’t tired our souls are too. Erica Campbell spoke about how at moments we need to recharge and seek help from others. The enemy uses us being tired to fight us.
Learn to rest your soul and then we you are ready push yourself. She also mentioned to never give up the fight. These test and challenges will always be in front of you, but encourage yourself in the Lord.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- Baltimore’s Housing Market Is Affected By Cyberattack
- MTA Fares Will Increase Next Month
- Angry Much? Climate Change Is Going Viral This Week For All The Right Reasons
- Mental Health Awareness Month: 7 Tips To Help You When You’re Feeling S.A.D.
- Steve Harvey On Getting Booted From Two Shows: ‘I Can’t Wait To See What God Got For Me’