Sometimes we just aren’t tired our souls are too. Erica Campbell spoke about how at moments we need to recharge and seek help from others. The enemy uses us being tired to fight us.
Learn to rest your soul and then we you are ready push yourself. She also mentioned to never give up the fight. These test and challenges will always be in front of you, but encourage yourself in the Lord.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Indoor Mask Mandate To Be Lifted In Maryland Starting Saturday
- Multiple People Hurt In Gas Explosion In Pikesville
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Armed Robbery Suspect Shot In Baltimore Officer-Involved Shooting
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Gov. Hogan Lifts All COVID-19 Capacity Restrictions In Maryland
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding