We all seek to find ourselves at times, but we must look to God for it. Erica Campbell spoke about how we try to build things without looking at the directions and how it doesn’t work out. That’s how it is in life we can’t ask our friends and family how we find ourselves we must turn to God.
He is the center of our lives and will never stair us wrong like the enemy tries to. Take time to worship God and thank him for everything he does. He has the perfect plan for us and all we have to do is follow it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Take The No [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” In Conversation With Michael B. Jordan
- Dyslexia Students Don’t Get Help in School
- Nikita B Talks About Having A Stroke While Performing Onstage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Orioles Manny Machado Named American League Co Player
- Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]