Life takes us through happy, sad and angry times at moments, but we must not let it determine the outcome. Erica Campbell spoke about doing things with love. When you break up with someone, fire someone, write them a letter or talk about positive time, but let the storm clear first.
When you make decisions being angry nothing good comes from it. She mentioned to gracefully bow out, but do it with love. Think before anything and let time pass a little if necessary.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Take The No [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” In Conversation With Michael B. Jordan
- Dyslexia Students Don’t Get Help in School
- Nikita B Talks About Having A Stroke While Performing Onstage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Orioles Manny Machado Named American League Co Player
- Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]