Erica Campbell spoke about fake peace and being passive aggressive sometimes when it comes to certain issues. She mentioned that she used to avoid direct confrontation and walk away bothered or feeling angry. It’s not good to carry that around and disrupts the way you live.
She told listeners to confront the issue and be honest with how you feel. Don’t take that stuff home and hurt your peace. It could change so much of your life if you stop faking peace.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maryland Early Voting: Here’s Why Elections Officials Expect Delays at the Polls
- Scripture For The Week “Accept What Is Right”
- Prayer Requests “God Hears & Answers Prayer”
- Sunday School Review “Love Is The Greatest”
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Is It Ok To Put Your Friendships On Pause During The Pandemic?
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Latonya Brumfield Story Of Survival Will Truly Inspire You [Exclusive Interview]