GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Governor Hogan Leading Ben Jealous In Maryland Gubernatorial Race, According To Polls
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Farragut West Metro Station Reopened After Police Investigation
- Attorney Representing Man Beaten By Baltimore Police Speaks Out [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore Cop Quits After Viral Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- Baltimore City Police Officer Quits After Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man [VIDEO]
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Mothers That Wipe Their Kids Faces With Saliva [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com