GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Take The No [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” In Conversation With Michael B. Jordan
- Dyslexia Students Don’t Get Help in School
- Nikita B Talks About Having A Stroke While Performing Onstage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Orioles Manny Machado Named American League Co Player
- Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]