Are you stuck with certain things from the past? Erica Campbell spoke about how people talk about my old apartment or my last job and are always excited about it. They are stuck in the past and sometimes that can get in the way of your future.
Just because at this moment you aren’t doing something you want to do doesn’t mean it’s not in God’s plan for change. She mentioned you must be patient and wait for greatness. It’s coming so you better be prepared for it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Teen Among 2 People Shot In Hampden
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Maryland Man Dies Inside Home With More Than 100 Snakes
- Bill Calling For Establishments On The Block To Close By 10 P.M. Due To An Uptick In Violence
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #3
Faith Walking: Don’t Exalt Your Past Over Your Future [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com