This weekend Erica Campbell had a lot to do and while picking out clothes for Easter realized she had a teenager. Krista is 13 years old and she got a little emotional while trying to figure out what she was going to wear. Her room was a little unorganized and it made Erica think about her future.
She then had to calm down for a moment because the enemy was trying steal her joy. Erica also mentioned that as a parent we must know that our kids won’t do everything we want them to. They are going to make mistakes and we can’t lose our minds over it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Gov. Larry Hogan Announces $10K In Uber Credits For The Holidays
- Mayor Brandon Scott Launches Program To Help Squeegee Workers Get Off The Streets
- Gov. Hogan Launches Investigation Into Marilyn Mosby’s Office Amid Crime Wave, Mosby Responds
- Jury Orders Charlottesville White Supremacists To Pay More Than $25M For Conspiratorial Hatred, Violence
- Missouri Man Exonerated After Serving 42 Years For A Crime He Didn’t Commit
- Michigan Student Hits Bloomfield Hills School District With $150M Racial Discrimination Lawsuit