Do you let little things that go wrong mess up your whole day? Erica Campbell spoke about how some let small things like traffic or someone saying something wrong to them ruin their day. She doesn’t want that to hurt you and sometimes you have to control your emotions.
The way you respond could be the wrong way. Making mountains out of mole hills shouldn’t be something that you do. Stay focused and don’t over react.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Gov. Larry Hogan Announces $10K In Uber Credits For The Holidays
- Mayor Brandon Scott Launches Program To Help Squeegee Workers Get Off The Streets
- Gov. Hogan Launches Investigation Into Marilyn Mosby’s Office Amid Crime Wave, Mosby Responds
- Jury Orders Charlottesville White Supremacists To Pay More Than $25M For Conspiratorial Hatred, Violence
- Missouri Man Exonerated After Serving 42 Years For A Crime He Didn’t Commit
- Michigan Student Hits Bloomfield Hills School District With $150M Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
Faith Walking: Stop Making Mountains Out Of Mole Hills [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com