Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
Source: The Washington Post / Getty
A federal judge in Baltimore has scheduled the first public hearing on Friday to review the city’s progress toward compliance with a consent decree that mandates reforms within the police department.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The consent decree was signed in the last days of the Obama administration, was approved by the judge last April despite push back from Trump’s Justice Department.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Wore my new Yeezy Season 2 heels with an orange 🍊 Pablo shirt yesterday in support of gun violence awareness day. Something has to change 🚫🔫
1 of 10
2. His and hers leather jackets & monogrammed towels.
2 of 10
3. Must be nice to have access to free Pablo merch.
3 of 10
4. SLAY MA 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
4 of 10
5. Thank God Yeezy let his wife borrow his jacket.
5 of 10
6. Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @kimkardashian @jonathancheban
6 of 10
7. Kim, Nori & P at Underwood Farm on an Easter egg hunt yesterday 21.3.16❤️ | #KimKardashian #KimKardashianWest #KimK #Kim #Kardashian #Kardashians #Kimye #KanyeWest #NorthWest #Kuwtk @KimKardashian
7 of 10
8. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.
8 of 10
9. All Day
9 of 10
10. I miss him so much! #TourLife #HurryHome ✈️🎤
10 of 10