Erica Campbell explained that we should speak the word of God to every creature. She reflected on a time where she went to sing at a prison with her dad. It was a time where she understood that she needed to spread the word of him to everyone even if they don’t want to hear it.
Erica wants to reach others even if they don’t receive it. We must be seed planters and go out our regular circle. Don’t forget to tell the world about God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Everything We Know About The Police Killing Of Danny Ray Thomas
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Scripture For The Week “Don’t Be Ashamed”
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: When GOD Trusts You With Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Former School Superintendent, Dallas Dance, Sentenced