Charles Jenkins is back and talking about how we can help our youth. He mentioned that recently while speaking to some of the youth he realized it was a lot of negativity. Jenkins is involved in several programs where he exposes kids in the neighborhood to art galleries, government, law offices, running restaurants and so much more.
He believes this helps to show them careers beyond what they know already. Jenkins was raised by a single mom and she kept him in constructive programming, music, art and sports. He works with a program called Young Gladiators that helps with their future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Quinta Brunson Shines In Aliette During Her Interview With Oprah
- Courvoisier And The National Urban League Launch Holidays In Blossom Campaign
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Arrest Warrant For Shanquella Robinson’s Death Wants Her ‘Friend’ Extradited To Mexico
- #BlackPlanetBack: Will Twitter’s Downturn Spark New Interest In BlackPlanet?
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Interior Designer & DIY Expert Lauren Makk Shares Tips How To Craft The Perfect Holiday Dinner Table
- Black Social Media Could Make All The Difference In Seeking Justice For Shanquella Robinson
- MLK Weekend Battle of Bands Will Showcase Great HBCU Talent