Erica Campbell is speaking to people that are letting the enemy think God doesn’t love them. She mentioned that just because you weren’t raised in church doesn’t mean God loves you any less. You can gain a relationship with him by just asking.
He’s waiting on it from you and loved you from creation. God never forced you to love him and gave you the option. When you choose to love Jesus your entire life changes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Suspects Steal ATM From Overlea 7-Eleven [Video]
- Baltimore Residents Calling For Mayor Pugh’s Resignation in Online Petition
- Third Case of Measles Confirmed in Maryland
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- A Day Late, A Dollar Short: Kevin Hunter Apologizes For Being A Trifling Husband
- Man Accused Of Throwing 5-Year-Old Off Mall Of America Balcony Did It Because He Was ‘Tired Of Being Rejected By Women’
- James Fortune: “My Greatest Moments Was When God Is All I Had Left”