Everyone has a certain way they communicate. Erica Campbell was talking about how some people prefer texting over picking up the phone. She mentioned that if you have important information to tell me like someone is in the hospital then you need to pick up the phone.
Erica also doesn’t like when people find out about family members being sick on social media. Pick up the phone, let them hear the love in your voice. Communication leads to the connection and always remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Baltimore Ravens 2018 Schedule
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]