Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Baltimore Ravens 2018 Schedule
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]