Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- John Gray’s Affair Was More Than Emotional And His Voicemails Prove It
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: I Didn’t Fast For Nothing [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Push Past Your Tears And Keep Going [VIDEO]
- When I Was Younger: How Jonathan McReynolds Made Room For God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]