Beyoncè made history this weekend at Coachella and everyone is talking about it. Her performance was themed around HBCU’s and so much more. She decided to develop a scholarship program, which will help out several students at HBCU’s.
Chris Rock is making the news after he tried to eat at a crowded Mexican restaurant. Two ladies let him sit down with them and as cameras began to take pictures he left. Chris told the ladies to order what they wanted and gave them $1,000.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Tyler Perry Knows Who Bit Beyoncé
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Columbia, MD Lands On Money Magazine’s Top 20 Best Places To Live
- Baltimore County Public Schools Change Decision To Have All Staff Return In October
- Baltimoreans Protest Breonna Taylor Decision [Video]
- Report: Inner Harbor Water Quality Improves, Still Not Ready For Swimming
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Survey Says, Maryland Is The 5th Happiest State In The Country
How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com