Jason Nelson loves his church and preach the word of God. He talked about people and them running with they’re tank on empty. Jason also spoke about pastors doing it and how it’s not good because everyone needs to maintain themselves.
You must pull away sometimes to recover and rebuild yourself. Like cars when they go on empty they don’t run. Remember to take a break when needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- HBCU FAMU Marching 100 Performs At Louis Vuitton Men’s SS2023 Show In Paris
- Nelly Set To Headline Maryland State Fair In September
- 2022 Caribbean Carnival Returns This July At Clifton Park
- Ravens Legend Tony “Goose” Siragusa Dead At 55
- Money Matters: Building Black Wealth Series “The Road To Home Ownership and Foreclosure Prevention”
- 16 Shot, 5 Killed, In Baltimore Weekend Shootings Including Owner Of Popular Soul Food Restaurant
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [6-21-22]
- 2022 InspireHIM Awards: Honoring Men Making A Difference In Baltimore [WATCH HERE]
Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com