Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Alarming Suicide Rate For Black Children
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Adopts Newborn Baby
- 5 Ways Running Taught Me To Break Through The Wall Of Life’s Challenges
- Baltimore Maryland Named One of “Best Summer Travel Destinations”
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com