Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Governor Hogan Leading Ben Jealous In Maryland Gubernatorial Race, According To Polls
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Farragut West Metro Station Reopened After Police Investigation
- Attorney Representing Man Beaten By Baltimore Police Speaks Out [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore Cop Quits After Viral Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- Baltimore City Police Officer Quits After Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man [VIDEO]
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com