Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Register To Join Us At Survivor Soul Stroll 2018
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com