Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Court Dissent Paves The Way For A ‘Racist’ Census
- 5 Things To Watch For In Georgia’s First Governor Debate Between Stacey Abrams And Brian Kemp
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- 5 Ways to Extend Your Blowout When You Have Natural Hair
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com