Erica Campbell speaks on being angry and how it can serve a purpose. People do get angry and God acknowledges it, but we must not lose it. It’s our responsibility to take control over our emotions and control our anger.
Erica also spoke about how it can steal your joy and that can affect so many things in your life. We must also not let others regulate our emotions because it’s not worth it. Learn to control your anger and live your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Maryland Casinos Brought In Nearly $164M In Gaming Revenue In November
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [12-6-2022]
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Michelle Obama Is Giving Fly Girl Style Vibes On Her ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Gabby Sibide Reveals She’s Been Secretly Married For Over a Year
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Integrity Is Possible (December 5, 2022)
- Chloe And Halle Bailey Oozed Glamour At The 2022 Earthshot Prize Awards
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Returning To Baltimore’s Inner Harbor This Year
Joy Living: Your Angry Can Serve A Purpose (But Don’t Lose Your Mind) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com