Erica Campbell is talking about befriending people that are mean. Sometimes when you hang around mean people it could make you like them. Erica can’t understand how people wake up just being angry and wants them to experience grace as well as happiness.
She also spoke about them missing something and choosing to be mad. You shouldn’t be proud of it and know that it’s not healthy. Let it go and be free.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- $6,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To An Arrest Of Man Wanted In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [9-26-2023]
- CIAA Basketball Tournament Is Returning To Baltimore In 2024
- Baltimore Subway To Get New Railcars For The First Time In 40 Years
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon
Bill & Melinda Gates Donate $6 Million To HIV Vaccine Research
Top 10 Prince Songs