GRIFF spoke about how men talk about things with each other. Growing up he had a lot of friends, then lost some of them and now at the church has so many he can rely on. He explained that he went out with his friend the other day for a day of fun.
GRIFF took him to get a pedicure, fix up their beards and then to lunch. While they ate his friend told him a lot and had a heart to heart. GRIFF mentioned that it was one of the best times he’s had with a friend.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maryland Early Voting: Here’s Why Elections Officials Expect Delays at the Polls
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Is It Ok To Put Your Friendships On Pause During The Pandemic?
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- The 2021 Top 25 Best Public High Schools in the Baltimore Area
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jekalyn Carr Confirms Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [PHOTO]