She talked about how there are people right in front of your face that have loved you for so long and you never realized it. Appreciate that love and make sure you hold on to it. Open your eyes because it’s right there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Quinta Brunson Shines In Aliette During Her Interview With Oprah
- Courvoisier And The National Urban League Launch Holidays In Blossom Campaign
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Arrest Warrant For Shanquella Robinson’s Death Wants Her ‘Friend’ Extradited To Mexico
- #BlackPlanetBack: Will Twitter’s Downturn Spark New Interest In BlackPlanet?
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Interior Designer & DIY Expert Lauren Makk Shares Tips How To Craft The Perfect Holiday Dinner Table
- Black Social Media Could Make All The Difference In Seeking Justice For Shanquella Robinson
- MLK Weekend Battle of Bands Will Showcase Great HBCU Talent
Love Talking: Sometimes It’s Right In Front Of You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com